DATA SECURITY POLICY (GDPR)
WITH REGARD TO THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
By fulfilling the information obligation resulting from Article 13 of the Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, on the basis of Article 6 of the Regulation, points a, b, c and f, we kindly inform you that:
1. The Controller of your personal data is PRO-MAR S.A. with its registered office in Poznań, 61-017 Poznań, 61 Bałtycka Street.
2. The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer at PRO-MAR S.A., who can be contacted in writing to the above address or by phone or e-mail to the following telephone numbers and e-mail address: +48 61 873 08 15 or +48 61 873 08 16 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your personal data will be processed in order to perform a contract or order or to take action at your request prior to the conclusion of the contract or order (Article 6(1)(b)) for metallurgical or other articles being the subject of an offer or order to or from PRO-MAR S.A. The Controller will process only such personal data, which you will pass on, and use them only on the basis of and for the purpose of commercial transactions.
4. Your personal data may also be processed for the purposes of marketing activities conducted by PRO-MAR S.A. for its own products or services.
5. The recipients of your personal data will be only authorized PRO-MAR S.A. Employees.
6. Personal data may be provided by the Controller to service providers to whom the Controller commissioned services related to the processing of personal data, e.g. IT service providers, debt insurers, banks, post offices, couriers, freight forwarders, other commercial turnover financing institutions, as well as other entities necessary or co-participating in the handling of a given transaction. Such entities process data on the basis of an agreement concluded with the Controller and only in accordance with their instructions.
7. Your personal data may be made available to entities authorised to do so on the basis of legal regulations (e.g. Social Insurance Institution, Tax Office). Your personal data will not be passed on to other third parties without your separate consent.
8. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organisation.
9. The data provided by you will not be subject to profiling.
10. The Controller stores your personal data for the time necessary for the performance of the contract/order and for the time in which it is possible to assert claims in connection with the performance of the contract concluded as a result of the transaction (min. 6 years)
Consent to the processing of personal data – GDPR